• Please log in to reply
1194 replies to this topic

#1 songsXaboutXjane

songsXaboutXjane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:I have a passion for living life to the full and taking chances. I want to inspire people to do such things and use their life wisely as you only live once, butfor how long you don't know...<br /><br />I love music, art, web design, video making/editing, photography, dance, being inspired every day

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:19 AM

Basically you post the song you are listening to at that moment in time smile.gif

[I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but I couldn't find one :S]

Come Undone - Vanessa Carlton
@janebannor

love & light...<3

#2 Jony O'Riley

Jony O'Riley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:'60-'70 Rock music and obviously Michelle.. :))

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:51 PM

Soundgarden - Spoonman

Jimi Hendrix - Bold As Love

Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love ... wub.gif

...LET'S ROCK TODAY!!! wink.gif

WELCOME TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS...

#3 Lucas

Lucas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 08:00 PM

Michelle Branch - Empty Handed
Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
The Wreckers - Hard To Love You
Sara Bareilles - Love Song
tongue.gif

#4 songsXaboutXjane

songsXaboutXjane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:I have a passion for living life to the full and taking chances. I want to inspire people to do such things and use their life wisely as you only live once, butfor how long you don't know...<br /><br />I love music, art, web design, video making/editing, photography, dance, being inspired every day

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:07 PM

This Way - Michelle Branch [well the vid on youtube anyway tongue.gif]
@janebannor

love & light...<3

#5 Phillip

Phillip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:16 PM

Vanessa Carlton-C'est La Vie

#6 pagerkyma

pagerkyma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:05 AM

Pull me in tighter- Rilo Kiley

#7 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:Music, writing, friends, movies, video games, concerts, guitar, being a Michelle fan :)

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:47 AM

paper pieces - michelle branch smile.gif
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

#8 Lucas

Lucas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE(Jeanine @ Jul 3 2008, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
paper pieces - michelle branch smile.gif

me too, right now tongue.gif

#9 songsXaboutXjane

songsXaboutXjane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:54 PM

Siddhartha - Mark Hildreth
@janebannor

love & light...<3

#10 songsXaboutXjane

songsXaboutXjane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

@janebannor

love & light...<3

#11 songsXaboutXjane

songsXaboutXjane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

@janebannor

love & light...<3

#12 tempest1944

tempest1944

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts
  • Interests:ANYTHING to do with the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF), and the Canadian Forces as a whole.

Military aircraft, biking, reading occasionally, hanging with friends, movies, and music. Especially music.

anything from Metallica to DJ Sash!, to Sarah McLachlan, and just about anything in-between...except most country, Michelle being almost the only exception.

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:10 PM

Michelle - Are You Happy Now

Sig by me..though not my idea. :)

The Armorer gave the boy a knife, and the boy looked at him and asked, "Is it magic?" The Armorer looked back at the boy and replied, "The worst kind; with one thrust, it can end hopes and shatter dreams." A line I read on "The Fantasy Forum". Its...so true. - Anna Svidersky 04/26/88 - 4/20/06...this affected me more than I ever expected. - She found out first-hand.

#13 Damien

Damien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 09:47 AM

I Will Follow You into the Dark- Death Cab for Cutie

(I remember seeing the video on fuse some years back and thinking the song was really lame... now i just think it's really amazing.)

#14 tempest1944

tempest1944

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts
  • Interests:ANYTHING to do with the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF), and the Canadian Forces as a whole.

Military aircraft, biking, reading occasionally, hanging with friends, movies, and music. Especially music.

anything from Metallica to DJ Sash!, to Sarah McLachlan, and just about anything in-between...except most country, Michelle being almost the only exception.

Posted 04 July 2008 - 11:00 AM

Michelle - Till I Get Over You

The Armorer gave the boy a knife, and the boy looked at him and asked, "Is it magic?" The Armorer looked back at the boy and replied, "The worst kind; with one thrust, it can end hopes and shatter dreams." A line I read on "The Fantasy Forum". Its...so true. - Anna Svidersky 04/26/88 - 4/20/06...this affected me more than I ever expected. - She found out first-hand.

#15 Jony O'Riley

Jony O'Riley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:'60-'70 Rock music and obviously Michelle.. :))

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:11 PM

AC/DC - Back In Black..LET'S ROCK!!! biggrin.gif

WELCOME TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS...

#16 songsXaboutXjane

songsXaboutXjane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 09:50 PM

Songbird - Eva Cassidy
@janebannor

love & light...<3

#17 tempest1944

tempest1944

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:31 PM

Skye Sweetnam - Give It Time

#18 Damien

Damien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 08:45 PM

Letting Go (Hauser Sessions) Andrew York

(Man, this piece is so kick a** it's not even funny! happy.gif)

#19 tempest1944

tempest1944

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 08:50 PM

Vanessa-Mae - I'm A Doun For Lack O' Johnnie (A Little Scottish Fantasy)

#20 songsXaboutXjane

songsXaboutXjane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 08:54 PM

Change Your Mind - The All American Rejects
@janebannor

love & light...<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users