• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2239 replies to this topic

#1 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:Music, writing, friends, movies, video games, concerts, guitar, being a Michelle fan :)

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:54 PM

with September being right around the corner now I've been searching online to see if I can find anything about the release date for the new album. No luck yet :( but I saw Michelle last weekend and she's still saying it's coming out in September which is about a month away. :)
I still say my guess is 9/27/2011

what's yours?
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

#2 Dan the Man

Dan the Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:30 PM

Since the most logical date is taken, I'll choose October 4 as my guess

#3 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:Music, writing, friends, movies, video games, concerts, guitar, being a Michelle fan :)

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:10 PM

I think we should be hearing something soon. so excited!
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

#4 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

We will be announcing soon I promise. :)

#5 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:04 PM

ahhh!! so exciting!! thanks for the info Sarah :D youre the best
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

#6 Luke2

Luke2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:25 PM

ahhhh!! I just can't believe this is happening. I still can't believe it. Going back a whole year ago, who would have ever thought in one year that Michelle would be on the verge of releasing a pop album? Going from Everything comes and goes to Different kind of country to West Coast Time - It's all happened so fast in comparison to how long we waited for Everything comes and goes to be released.

#7 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:01 AM

I know!! It's pretty amazing :D
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

#8 ale_lang

ale_lang

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • Interests:Music - Michelle Branch ;)

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:20 AM

9/13/2011
It's a Tuesday...and my birthday!
That would be simply PERFECT Posted Image

#9 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:51 PM

that would be pretty awesome if it was released on your birthday. what a cool present
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

#10 Jen

Jen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:36 PM

9/13/2011
It's a Tuesday...and my birthday!
That would be simply PERFECT Posted Image

I'm with you on that. My birthday is the day after that, I'd still be satisfied =P

#11 Chris639

Chris639

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Music, movies, gaming, friends!

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

Can't wait! This is all so very exciting! Can't wait to see the album cover, the tracklist, ...

#12 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:00 AM

i know and we're getting so close
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

#13 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:12 PM

Can't wait! This is all so very exciting! Can't wait to see the album cover, the tracklist, ...

The album cover will be coming first, probably in a week or two. :) The tracklisting is still being finalized, as she's still working on a few songs. Once those are done we'll have a better idea of when the release date will be. I'll try to get the pre-order up soon too, but it might not be ready until we finalize the release date. Either way, you'll get the first look of the album cover very soon!

And...the music video isn't too far away either. I think you'll love it! More on that later....

#14 Luke2

Luke2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:46 AM

The album cover will be coming first, probably in a week or two. :) The tracklisting is still being finalized, as she's still working on a few songs. Once those are done we'll have a better idea of when the release date will be. I'll try to get the pre-order up soon too, but it might not be ready until we finalize the release date. Either way, you'll get the first look of the album cover very soon!

And...the music video isn't too far away either. I think you'll love it! More on that later....

Thanks for the update Sarah! Can't wait!

#15 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:19 AM

sounds awesome. thanks Sarah
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

#16 caleb.kane

caleb.kane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Interests:Music, photography, films.

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:39 AM

I think Michelle should release a second single, before the album release :S We need to make more noise :(

Posted Image

#17 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:51 AM

haha! we just need Loud Music to be played more on the radios. I've only heard it once here so far. makes me sad :(
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

#18 SpiritedAway

SpiritedAway

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:32 AM

I think they need better promotion.. maybe they should reach out to other artists like Alanis Morisette or Kings of Leon to help promote Michelle. She's part of a really good label and has ties to other producers who helped major artists.

And maybe they should figure out a better promotion approach before releasing a 2nd single. It'd be a waste for her to release a good song but have bad album publicity. The worst thing we want is to have a solid album that doesn't see the light.

They should release a super, super catchy song. Perhaps she should collaborate with one of the big DJ's today and remix a radio edit. Most artists do that these days and they get a lot of good exposure. Look what happened with E.T. by Katy Perry (and Kanye West). That song became a big hit when Kanye West collaborated with her. She doesn't need a rapper or anything like that though. She can get a good rock artist to duet with her or something...

#19 Felice

Felice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Photography, traveling, music, diplomacy, sports, hanging out with friends, linguistics and poetry writing.

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:42 AM

Can't wait for the release! WOOOTTT.<3 I want to pre order the album! Haha :).
Posted Image

"Silence is loud when all you hear is your heart."--Here With Me, Michelle Branch

I don't bite. Follow me: https://twitter.com/#!/felicejeanine

#20 Chris639

Chris639

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Music, movies, gaming, friends!

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:58 PM

Thanks so much for the update! Awesome that we'll get the album cover soon. I bet it looks amazing.

Hmm, I thought the album was completely done? So this probably means that it will be released very late in september, or even in October? I don't mind waiting. After ECAG and Different Kind of Country were cancelled, I thought we'd have to wait at least another two years. So I'm very glad this album is coming out so fast. Michelle sure is a hard worker. B) Anyway, I can't wait for all this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users