Photo

New 'West Coast Time' Commercial from WBR!

Ft Studio clips of Spark For Dear Life + new pictures

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 Luke2

Luke2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:45 PM

The studio version of For Dear Life sounds amazing! This was posted by WBR just 2 weeks ago, could this be a sign? It still says West Coast Time - 'coming soon'!

url link:http://vimeo.com/35768070/

#2 Chris639

Chris639

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Music, movies, gaming, friends!

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

Finally! Something has happened! For Dear Life sounds amazing!
Hopefully we'll get some news soon.

#3 babablue

babablue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:52 AM

OMG i can't read it how can I

#4 babablue

babablue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:56 AM

Ok i can see it !!! OMG For Dear Life at the end. It's old tho. It says LOUD MUSIC is climbing up the charts when it's not anymore

#5 Figs

Figs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:29 AM

Thanks for this! For Dear Life sounds amazing. There are no words. :P
Posted Image

#6 ale_lang

ale_lang

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • Interests:Music - Michelle Branch ;)

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:19 AM

I knew I shouldn't have watched it.. :)
Hearing "For dear life" at the end almost made me cry...because of the song itself (simply amazing) and also because it brings back memories of last summer, US summer tour, where you could hear that song (she played it in every show I went to...) :'(

Anyways, I agree on the fact it's very probably a video older than 2 weeks...but at least IT IS something.
Let's just hope we will HEAR something very soon...I keep believing that some news are gonna come out sooner than later...hopefully good news of course, but like it has been said in another topic, better knowing the truth on this album, whichever it may be..

#7 babablue

babablue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:47 AM

Hearing For Dear Life brings back so much memories of last summer too ! I remember singning it all the time. And when she played it in Boston, i guess it was the first time she played it 'full' band. I was BLOWN AWAY. and my friend who was with me looked at me and said ; omg this is something. DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why is it happening TO US :( FREEE WEST COAST TIME

#8 SpiritedAway

SpiritedAway

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:18 AM

omg that sizzle reel was pure EPIC.

It gave me chills the way they blended all her songs together!! How can WBR make this reel and not realize the potential hits they can have with Michelle??? She's extraordinary!

I hope we can hear For Dear Life someday!! <333

#9 ale_lang

ale_lang

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:27 AM

I hope we can hear For Dear Life someday!!

WE WILL

:)

#10 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:Music, writing, friends, movies, video games, concerts, guitar, being a Michelle fan :)

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:40 AM

Is this for real? Or one of those super old videos? Just wondering... oh and I <3 for dear life. it's been my favorite song (so far) from WCT since the 1st time I heard it,
really hoping this is some kind of sign... fingers crossed
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

#11 SpiritedAway

SpiritedAway

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:08 AM

After watching the video, I think Spark could be a hit if they release and promote it right.. but they need to do it soon if they expect it to follow the music trends right now. Otherwise it'll just be outdated by the time they put it out.

#12 TMF

TMF

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:27 AM

Nice!!!! I was hoping it was the whole song though, you guys seemed so excited haha. It sounds so good! It's my favorite from WCT that I've heard so far as well! Although Spark is a very close second.

Is Loud music still 'climbing the charts at Hot AC radio' ? i don't really think so. This must be old! This has to be old.

Wow a couple of 'new' photos at the beginning of the clip. All in all, good find. thanks :D

#13 Paulina

Paulina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:Music, music, music and... (drum roll please...) music!! :D:D

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

But why they didn't show us that video? But it's perfect <3 love For Dear Life

#14 PaoloTrevisan

PaoloTrevisan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Interests:Queen, Kate Bush and Michelle Branch. Collecting CDs & vinyls.
    Reading. Movies. SF. FEFF (www.fareastfilm.com). Manga.
    Playing judo.

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:31 AM

Luke, you're my MasterOfVideos!

OMG.... I've got shivers all over me and everywhere!!
Watching the "whole" Michelle career condensed in this video and hearing "For Dear Life" in the end....
Oh My..... Oh My.....
I wasn't prapared.....

Breathe in... Breathe out... Breath in.... Just BREATHE!!!!

:D
Michelle Records & Rarities for Sale: http://bit.ly/1ap75Od (offers accepted)

Michelle Branch "Collector's Discography"
The Topic: http://bit.ly/12rfsXh The File: http://bit.ly/XkwLDM

HELP! me complete my collection. Take a look at my WANT LIST: http://bit.ly/njwkmr
HELP! me find out all the missing ones. Take a look at my UNRELEASED LIST: http://bit.ly/rMmx0u

#15 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts
  • Interests:Music, writing, friends, movies, video games, concerts, guitar, being a Michelle fan :)

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:10 PM

I have a feeling it's old too. I was so hoping it was new and s sign that it really would be released soon. But hey I can still dream :)
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

#16 TMF

TMF

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

If this was to be true and WB chose this to re-announce the record, they're even dumber than I thought haha.

EDIT : but yeah I know it's old. One of the WB geniuses just forgot to post it last year!

#17 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:12 PM

Is there any hope at all for this album?? :(
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

#18 Figs

Figs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

If you scroll down the related videos you can find an acoustic session of 'All You Wanted' labelled 'Michelle Branch "I Can Save You" Live @ Warner Bros. Records'. Bizarre!
Posted Image

#19 ale_lang

ale_lang

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

Is there any hope at all for this album?? :(

I guess this is the decisive moment. Despite their silence, I'm pretty sure they (WBR) have noticed what we have been doing to express our frustration - personally, I haven't stopped yet and I'm not gonna stop until I know anything about this album - and if anything has to be finally decided regarding WEST COAST TIME, this is the moment.
At least we have let them know that there are still people out there who want Michelle's music to be heard. They seemed to have forgotten that...but after seeing that video I can't help but wonder if they ever understood what kind of artist Michelle Branch is...they made that video after all! So why treating her like that? Don't they believe in her anymore?..
Or maybe, were they trying to make her "sound different", to make her more "mainstream"? ...but may it be like that, I still see no reason in promoting a record after it was finished then not releasing it..if they had doubts/complaints about this album, they could have done something way before it was finished...at least this is what I think, even if I obviously don't work in a music label..

#20 Jeanine

Jeanine

Branchie & fanzel <3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:44 PM

well in my opinion as long as she's with WBR WCT doesn't stand a chance. They just don't get it, and they really don't seem to care about her or us.
It's really great that everyone is still sending messages and letting our voices be heard. I've been trying my best to do my part as well. just been super busy with all these tests and doctor appointments. blahhhh
IMG_0420-1-1-1-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users